After a year and a half, it has proven that following my heart and coming to Canada was the right choice. Dave and I are a very happy item that just recently got to play music together ("Woiperdinger"), and the beauty of the country just blows me away each time I get out of the city.

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013

Weiter geht's...

.... und zwar mit unserem großen Abenteuer: Dave und ich wollen mit dem Fahrrad von Alaska nach Feuerland fahren. Im Moment sind wir in Dawson City (Yukon Territory, Kanada) und warten darauf, dass wir unser Auto verkaufen können. Alle Fotos und Geschichten findet ihr unter 
http://woiperdinger-on-tour.blogspot.com
Please follow our adventures on our new blog! Dave and I want to ride our bicycles from Alaska to Patagonia. We're in Dawson City (Yukon Territory, Canada) right now, trying to sell our car.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen